- Only separation can lead to a two state solution
Isaac Herzog, New York Times, Feb. 28, 2016
Daniel Kurtzer, Brookings Institute, Markas series, Jan. 29, 2016
Hannah Weisfeld, Ha’aretz – Jan 21, 2015
Amos Yadlin, Brookings Institute – Jan 15, 2016
- Haaretz Investigation: U.S. Donors Gave Settlements More Than $220 Million in Tax-exempt Funds Over Five Years
Ha’aretz – Dec 7, 2015
- As Israel’s current wave of terrorist violence enters its third month, long-simmering tensions between the country’s political leadership and its security branches are escalating and approaching what feels like a crisis level.
JJ Goldberg, The Forward – Dec 6, 2015
- The Radicalization of Israel
Nurit Canetti, Al Monitor – Dec 2, 2015
- Why Israel waits: Anti-solutionism as a strategy
Nathan Sachs, Foreign Affairs Magazine – Dec-Nov 2015 Issue
- America’s role in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
October 28, 2015
Terror wave offers a taste of the future according to Netanyahu
October 14 2015 (Barak David) Haaretz
- Here is proof that Zionism can achieve its goals within the Green Line
October 2 2015 (Zeev Sternhell) Haaretz
- Netanyahu’s declaration of war on BDS is its first major victory
by Chemi Shalev in Ha’aretz – June 2, 2015
- The Atlantic interview with President Obama on the Middle East
by Jeffrey Goldberg – May 21, 2015
- Widening US Jewish split over Israel
by Rachel Zoll, in Times of Israel – March 20, 2015
- Why is Israel still blind to settler violence against Palestinians?
by Akiva Eldar in Al Monitor – March 2015
- American Jews, speak out against Netanyahu’s policies
by Benjy Cannon in Ha’aretz – Feb 18, 2015
- Without a two-state solution, Americans will challenge Zionism itself
by Peter Beinart in Ha’aretz – Oct 7, 2014
- The Explosive, Inside Story of How John Kerry Built an Israel-Palestine Peace Plan—and Watched It Crumble
by Ben Birnbaum and Amir Tibon in The New Republic – July 20, 2014
- Friends of Israel Oppose Settlement Expansion
October 23, 2014
- Is the two-State solution really an illusion?
By Dr. David B. Brooks – November 4, 2013
- EU Boycott Contributes To Israeli Decision on Peace Talks
By Mazal Mualem for Al-Monitor Israel Pulse Posted on July 24.
- EU settlement guidelines: obstacle or opportunity?
By Daniel Haboucha and Neil Caplan – July 28, 2013
- Peace Now’s Yariv Oppenheimer -Europe: A Step on the Road to South Africa
By Yariv Oppenheimer – July 17, 2013
- Yair Lapid: The rise of the tofu man | 972 Magazine
An Israeli leftist looks at the election results. – January 24, 2013
- Jewish Daily Forward
The emerging rift on Palestinian policy between the Netanyahu Coalition and the defence establishment – April 28, 2013
- Why the window is closing on Middle-East peace
In an authoritative article, Ben Birnbaum writes that the essential conditions for a two-state solution could all vanish by the end of Barack Obama’s presidency. NEW REPUBLIC March 11, 2013
- What kind of country will Israel be?
BY ROBERT SIBLEY, OTTAWA CITIZEN – May 12, 2013
- Israel and a turbulent Middle East
Q&A WITH YOSSI ALPHER, OTTAWA CITIZEN – May 12, 2013
- Israeli Arabs want a Binational State: Scholar
By Sheldon Kirshner – Canadian Jewish News – November 23, 2012
- Peace Now Defending the Law
Haaretz – August 30, 2012
- Sugar-coated Racism
By Yariv Oppenheimer – Haaretz – August 22, 2012
- Racism in Zion
Fuelled by the racist rhetoric of politicians and religious leaders, violence toward African asylum seekers is on the rise in Israel.BY STEPHEN SCHEINBERG, Emeritus Professor of History, Concordia University – June 7, 2012
- Israel should listen to Shimon Peres – and look in the mirror
‘You know when civilization began?’ President Peres asked guests gathered in Ottawa. ‘With the invention of the mirror.’BY MIRA SUCHAROV – HAARETZ – May 17 2012
- Ten Paradoxes in Israeli Foreign Policy
THE ENTRANCE OF KADIMA TO THE COALITION CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO ADDRESS THE PARADOXES THAT LIE AT THE HEART OF THE STATE’S POLICY.
BY ELI PODEH – THE JERUSALEM POST – May 19, 2012
- The Masada complex
Masada offers a grim reminder of the importance of compromise.
BY JAMIE LEVIN – THE JERUSALEM REPORT – January 26, 2012
- Professor Mira Sucharov of CFPN is spending her sabbatical year in Israel
Follow her blogs right here
- Netanyahu must face the music
No one won at the UN in the Palestinian bid for statehood, but neither was it a tie.
BY ELIE PODEH – THE JERUSALEM REPORT – Published October 7, 2011
- New Peace Now Report Reveals:
Nearly TWO Times More Construction in the Settlements than in Israel
Peace Now research has revealed that whereas in Israel the pace of construction since the settlement freeze (in October 2010 – July 2011) was one housing unit for every 235 residents, in the settlements the pace of construction was a housing unit for every 123 residents, which is to say that there is nearly 2 times more construction in the settlements than in Israel.
- Peace Now Victory in Israel’s Supreme Court
Israel’s Supreme Court orders state to dismantle largest West Bank outpost. Unprecedented ruling states that Migron must be razed by April 2012
BY CHAIM LEVINSON – HAARETZ – Published August 2, 2011
- An appeal to combat the new Anti-Boycott law
CANADIAN FRIENDS OF PEACE NOW – Published July 22, 2011
- In Israel, attempts to stifle dissent threaten democracy
BY LEANORE LIEBLEIN, SPECIAL TO THE GAZETTE – Published March 5, 2011
- Israel expropriates Palestinian land in order to legalize West Bank settlement
Move is Netanyahu government’s first confiscation of land in the territories.
BY CHAIM LEVINSON, HAARETZ – Published July 8, 2011
ArticlesPeace Now Canada2020-07-06T16:16:31-04:00